10.16.2008

The Last Great Debate


I was watching the debate last night.....and I couldn't help but notice that McCain was gettin' all up inside Obama's ass. And as much as I hate to say it, this was the first debate that I felt Obama did not win. I couldn't watch the whole thing but from what I saw, McCain was keeping my man Obama on the ropes.

But despite what I felt, the results from the "CBS Uncommitted Voters Poll" indicate that Obama actually won among undecided voters. Nice. Currently about 12% of America's voters are undecided.

--"Fifty-three percent of the uncommitted voters surveyed identified Democratic nominee Barack Obama as the winner of tonight's debate. Twenty-two percent said Republican rival John McCain won. Twenty-five percent saw the debate as a draw.

More uncommitted voters trusted Obama than McCain to make the right decisions about health care. Before the debate, sixty-one percent of uncommitted voters said that they trust Obama on the issue; after, sixty-eight percent said so. Twenty-seven percent trusted McCain to manage health care before the debate; thirty percent said so afterwards."

Get The Full CBS poll article here

No comments: